- Install, configure, and manage RedHat Enterprise Linux 7/6/5. Build servers and configure them as per requirements.
- Install, configure, and maintain application Servers like WebSphere and Web servers like WebLogic, Apache, HTTP, and Tomcat on UNIX and Linux.
- Set up NIC bonding on Linux Enterprise servers for high availability, redundancy, and Increased bandwidth.
- Write UNIX shell scripts for automated installations to extract logs using Bash and Python. Develop Linux, UNIX, Perl, Shell Scripts, and AWT programming for manual deployment of the code to various environments.
- Must have a master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field and four months experience in the job offered or as a DevOps Engineer or a related field.
- Experience must include providing security credentials, tokens, and API keys, creating and maintaining scripts using Python and shell scripts for Windows and Linux environments, and Kubernetes deployment.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Job at Omaha, NE and other unanticipated locations across the U.S. Resume to Apex Informatics, LLC 3000 Farnam St., suite 6 East, Omaha, NE 68131