You’ve dedicated yourself to the software development profession. You take pride in your craft and are eager to grow and do more. Although you’re able to do personnel management, you want to focus on the technology and you’re looking for the next challenge. This could be it! We can provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.
Now more than ever, businesses need to embrace change and do more with less. They need technical leaders with innovative ideas. They are turning to Apex Informatics because we’re a firm built on great people dedicated to supporting clients through change and growth.
Awesome teammates. Best-in-class flexibility. Interesting projects. Challenging technical problems. Let’s dive in and look at what your first year at Apex Informatics might look like.
You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get going. In your first three months:
- You’ve joined a project team and reviewed the technical capabilities of the platform. You’re starting to take on responsibility for significant components of the software architecture and design.
- You have been able to provide technical mentoring to junior team members. They’ve started to trust your judgement and opinions.
- You’re reinforcing the agile development methodology through your ability to communicate well. The process is running smoothly.
- You’ve established strong working relationships with key team members and client staff.
You’ve now been working with this client for a year. The client is happy, and Apex Informatics is exceeding expectations.
- You’ve become known for being an innovative and decisive problem solver.
- You’ve led the database and application design for several new features. You can demonstrate to key stakeholders how the proposed changes improve business processes.
- You’ve led the development for new applications using the existing framework and architecture. The extended feature set you built increases capabilities in other parts of the business.
- You’re supporting other developers as they build new features, fix bugs, and do application and database tuning to improve performance. You’ve leveraged your technical expertise in infrastructure and development to become a respected leader on the team.
- You’re able to demonstrate value to the client at all levels and have helped solidify Apex Informatics’ reputation as a premier provider of technical solutions.
- A year ago, the client was unsure how the system would impact the business and were concerned about costs. Now, they understand the value technical innovation can bring and they are looking to invest more.
This is just year one. Apex Informatics provides long-term career opportunities and can accommodate a wide variety of ambitions. Our technical staff has gone on to lead critical enterprise projects, run branch offices, and lead major aspects of the business. No matter what your career aspirations are, we have opportunities for you.
Starting in Omaha, NE 10 years ago, Apex Informatics has grown significantly. We’re ready and eager to demonstrate high value results to local clients through our commitment to people, technology, and results.
Apex Informatics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We can provide work visa sponsorship or transfers for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Virtual interviews and video meetings.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another technology-related field; or comparable work experience
- Requires a deep understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Must possess an astute understanding of the Agile manifesto and Scrum development framework
- Must have significant experience in the creation and management of automated test suites
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with various QA/Testing tools and technologies
- (JIRA, Azure DevOps, Appium, Azure TestPlans, etc…)
- Experience with Web, Web Service/API, and Mobile software applications testing required
- Must have knowledge of the current trends and latest advancements in software QA
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical resources
Work Location: One location