- Design GUI interfaces for web pages using HTML5, Angular 13, Bootstrap, RXJS, and NGRX library.
- Build reusable and testable Angular modules and components.
- Design and develop front-end screens by creating Views, Layouts, Controllers, Actions, and View Models using MVC and C#.NET.
- Implement Object Relational Mapping using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, and Lambda expressions.
- Create Restful WEB APIs to expose analytics data. Write code and test the applications.
- Must have a master’s degree or foreign equivalent in computer science, information systems, information technology, or a related field and one year of experience in the job offered or in software development.
- Experience must include designing and implementing components for web services, creating logical and physical design for databases, testing scenarios, and using source control to maintain source code and version control.
- In lieu of a master’s degree and one year of experience, the employer will accept a bachelor’s degree or its foreign equivalent and five years of progressive experience in the field.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience. Job at Omaha, NE and other unanticipated locations across the U.S. Resume to Apex Informatics, LLC 3000 Farnam St, suite 6 East, Omaha, NE 68131