We are currently searching for a Data Engineer to develop strategies for warehouse implementation and data archiving. Designs and builds data models to optimize reporting. Designs, builds and supports ETL solutions to centralize and automate data collection. Assists in the development, maintenance, and support of an enterprise data warehouse and its corresponding data marts and data pipelines. Troubleshoots and tunes system performance.
- Design and build solutions to build a strong data architecture (ETL/Data architecture/Data reporting/Data management/Data Warehouse)
- Design and develop data pipelines as needed for internal or external data sources (Data extraction/Uploading/Formatting/Storing)
- Design and develop data models for efficient reporting (Data architecture)
- Develop, optimize, and maintain our data warehouse
- Design and build actionable reporting/visual solutions
- Contribute to the advancement of our organizational data management blueprint
- Improve system performance by conducting tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new elements
- Provide the supporting framework for enterprise data activities
- Support and troubleshoot issues in data solutions/pipelines/systems
- Build efficient solutions to identify and handle errors in data solutions/pipelines/systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Problem-solving attitude
- Expertise in MS SQL server (T-SQL, SQL server)
- Experience with MS Azure/AWS or other cloud-based data warehouse systems
- Proficient with ETL tools (SSIS/ActiveBatch)
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles (DBA/Architect background)
- Data Analytics background
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Software-engineering background
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Computer Science, or a related field OR equivalent years of experience required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Data warehouse development required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in MS SQL (Expert level in SQL coding, query parameterization, code optimization, server objects, jobs etc.) required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing and maintaining ETL solutions/packages required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in developing SSIS packages (Expert level in building SSIS packages, scripting inside SSIS, variables, advanced behavior) preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry preferred.
|Job Category||Information Technology|