Website Apex Informatics
- Conceptualize, create, and deliver graphic designs that support internal and external marketing and communications goals, including graphics for proposals, websites, and physical media, brochures, presentations, templates, illustrations, icons, charts, and other elements that support content goals.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing Specialists, key stakeholders, and other creatives to define requirements and develop graphic design deliverables.
- Work within existing brand guidelines and create unique variations on the brand as needed to support goals.
- Use graphic design to push boundaries and help colleagues imagine what’s possible.
- Meet deadlines and milestones to ensure timely design execution and delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure all graphics, layouts, colors, and fonts are reviewed, balanced, and free of errors.
- Ensure compliance with accessibility guidelines.
- Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats.
- Make various formats of supplied artwork production-ready and resolve any artwork issues that arise during production.
- Create PDFs for print and client review.
- Package and preflight files for release to printers or media partners.
- Keep up-to-date with trends in graphic design techniques and software.
- Follow team processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, similar discipline or relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years of related graphic design and production experience.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Experienced in digital and print graphic design and branding.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite applications and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of printing processes and digital color spaces.
- Strong attention to detail and proofing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a process-oriented self-starter.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must stay up to date with new production techniques, Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office application features and trends through research and education.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org